Customer Service Representative
GWI is hiring for a Customer Service Representative to join their growing team in Biddeford, ME (but currently working remotely). Since 1994 GWI has been pushing to grow high speed internet access across the state of Maine. They believe that with reliable internet service, anything is possible. As a Maine-based company serving Maine customers, GWI works hard every day to deliver the best products and experiences to their neighbors, families, and friends.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for taking direct input from GWI’s customers and initiating the case resolution process, providing basic technical support via education, communication, and troubleshooting for phone and Internet customers.
- Receiving inbound customer communication via voice, email, and chat.
- Act as the customer’s advocate for all GWI and partner products, holding a responsibility to push issues to resolution and escalate to management to ensure that timely, quality solutions are implemented to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Researching and resolving basic residential and business customer support, billing, and sales cases as assigned.
- Communicate all customer complaints or service concerns to management.
- Act as an escalation central point of contact to assist with the collection and dissemination of information to provide insight for resolving escalations to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Support customers via diagnostic troubleshooting, problem identification, and resolution for phone and Internet delivered via copper or fiber.
- Accurately track all incoming and outgoing calls utilizing GWI case/ticketing systems, reporting details of the customer and their problems, corrective actions taken, and current status.
- Create and maintain service cases to accurately track and resolve ongoing customer issues.
- Maintain company-wide communication using internal communication tools and fostering interdepartmental communication.
- 2-4 years of customer service or retail experience, directly dealing with customers.
- Some technical education in computers, information systems, data communications, or a related field of technology is preferred.
- Experience in a progressive information systems or telecommunications environment or equivalent also welcomed, but not required.
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals.
- The ability to write clear and concise email, documentation, and instructions for both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Ability to maintain a calm and calming demeanor while handling difficult customer service issues.
TO APPLY, PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE
GWI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.