High Speed Business Wide Area Networks in Maine
WAN Connectivity for Business
Connect the offices of your multi-location business together with a low-latency high speed Ethernet Wide Area Network from GWI. Our virtually unmatched footprint in Maine assures that GWI can deliver cost effective wide area networks in Maine, while our strong partnerships with major carriers allow us to extend your private WAN to remote facilities across the country.
Features and Benefits
- Rock solid network, with multi-path connectivity to ensure no single point of failure
- Secure Connections for multi-site networks delivered over our network backbone
- Layer 2 Ethernet with Q in Q tunneling support to maintain transparency between links
- Data is kept separate from other customers and off the public Internet
- Secure, on-net access to the GWI Hosted Services platform across your WAN
- Maine based 24/7 professional technical support
- Optional Premier Support SLA Available on all connection levels
GWI has interconnected with nationwide tier-one networks to be able to offer your multi-state business a wide area network solution nationwide. Whether that distant branch office is in Boston, MA or Honolulu, HI, we can connect it with your business right here in Maine.
No matter how big or how small, we can connect any office on your network to your WAN with a connection that meets your needs and budget. Get connected with any of our IP access platforms.
|Products||Customer Profile||Speed Range|
|Ethernet over Copper||Ideal for mid-sized to larger office requiring high bandwidth both in and out, Ethernet over Copper service is a robust, reliable and economical solution that uses advanced DSL technology to deliver symmetrical transport.||3 Mbps to 45 Mbps
|Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet||GWI uses Fiber Optic technology to deliver Ethernet Internet access services that are ideal for high-end applications, including video-conferencing, Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP), and server virtualization applications.||10 Mbps to
1Gbps (1000 Mbps)