The Best Hosted PBX in Maine
A GWI Hosted PBX brings the power of a state-of-the-art phone system without the big up-front bill and management headaches of buying a system. Even better, it scales to your business, enabling companies of all sizes to get all these features in a “right sized” system without breaking the bank.
Because Hosted PBX uses the GWI IP network to handle your calls, you can use one connection for all your communications needs and there’s no need for the on-site central phone system, just your existing computer network, internet connection, and a phone on your desk.
Real Business Benefits
- Affordable and Easy – A GWI Hosted PBX means you have no central switch to install and maintain, and making changes is as easy as a few clicks from any web browser – or a call to us!
- Reliable – GWI delivers a High Quality, Reliable solution over its managed network that will automatically handle calls and messages during power outages, so your customers calls are never unanswered and never met with a busy signal.
- Mobile – Hosted PBX seamlessly incorporates work from home employees and satellite offices into your phone system, and delivers calls and voice messages to employees on the road.
- Flexible – Tailor calling features to individuals or groups. Forward calls, ring multiple phones, and manage inbound calls with our web portal.
- Scalable – Buy only what you need. Hosted PBX grows with you.
- Managed – Our network is monitored 24/7 and upgrades are done regularly without expense or effort on your part.
A Solution for Every Phone in Your Office:
Not every user has the same needs. We’ve created three packages tailored to different applications in your office, from the low use phone in your break room to the busiest users in sales, customer service, and reception. Pick and choose any combination to build a customized system that fits your business.
|Unlimited Nationwide Calling (Plus Caller ID with Name, Call Waiting, and Three-Way Calling)||X||X||X|
|Hosted PBX Features (DID, 3-5 Digit Extension dialing, call hold, park, pickup and transfer and more.)||X||X||X|
|Voice Mail (phone, web, and email delivery)||X||X|
|Mobility (Simultaneous Ring, SoftPhone Extension, Find Me-Follow Me.)||X|
For more details on hosted PBX Features and Benefits, Download our Hosted PBX Information Sheet.
Running a Contact Center? Hosted PBX ACD gives you the tools you need to manage the team.
Most businesses run at least a small team of customer service, billing, support or inside salespeople. These teams run like small call centers, but most businesses don’t have the tools a call center has to monitor and manage call quality. Our Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) functionality gives you tools that call centers pay six-figure prices to install for just a few dollars per user perm month.
Managers supervising your customer contact teams will have access to tools like:
- Real-time monitoring of call center activity.
- Easy-to use reports on agent and call queue activity.
- Call monitor, whisper, and barge-in.
For more information on ACD functionality, download the Hosted PBX ACD Information Sheet.
A Complete Line of Business Phones and Equipment
Your GWI hosted PBX includes a full line of full featured, multi-line business phones from industry leading manufacturers including Aastra, Snom and Polycom. From reception consoles to executive phones to mobile soft phones to dedicated speakerphones for your conference room, we’ve got you covered.
Check out our line of Hosted PBX Phones and Equipment.
Supported by IP Integration Experts
Just like the other GWI services your business uses, Hosted PBX is supported by our IP engineering team 24/7 with end-to-end network monitoring and technical support. System maintenance and upgrades are handled routinely by our staff – seamlessly for your business.
Case Studies for Hosted PBX in Maine
Reference Materials for Current Hosted PBX Customers
The following reference materials are provided for current GWI Hosted PBX customers.